Re: Unabridged dictionary

Subject: Re: Unabridged dictionary
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

--- Todd Crandell <mtcrandell -at- excite -dot- com> wrote:

> (OK, OK. All I really want to know is, should I pay money for the
> unabridged, or just keep using the free dictionary.)

I LOVE unabridged dictionaries. They're so chock full of information
and trivia that they provide hours of fun for the whole family. (Okay,
I'm in a weird family.)

That said, I haven't needed an unabridged dictionary very much for
work. The free online M-W suits me just fine 99% of the time.

So, the answer I see to your question is the old TECHWR-L standby...it depends.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 05/26/2003
--Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference. (Anonymous)--

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com