Internet Comments Can Have Consequences

Subject: Internet Comments Can Have Consequences
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 07:24:07 -0700 (PDT)

In the sporadic discussion about the effects one's comments can have on
one's career, I noticed this article online today from Reuters:
http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=2961621

The article suggests that prospective employers are doing online
searches to find out more about job candidates. What you say in

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 05/26/2003
--I am currently at an undisclosed location. If you find me, please tell me where I am!--

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com