Re: New Age Doc Group Names

Subject: Re: New Age Doc Group Names
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

> >Think about it... how long should it take to add
> "e-"
> >to "marketing"? ;)
>

> Depends on the corporate culture. At one former
> client company, the
> answer would be "a few nanoseconds to think of it,
> 15 minutes to find
> the proper template for the proposal, 20 minutes to
> send the proposal
> as an attachment to individual email messages (no
> group addresses
> allowed) to the members of the appropriate review
> committee, 2 weeks
> to wait for the committee to meet, another 2 weeks
> until the
> committee minutes arrive with an action item for you
> to revise the
> proposal to include cost estimates for reprinting
> letterhead and
> business cards for 1500 employees, ...."
>
> Well, you get the picture.
> K@
> Kat Nagel

Thus the Dilbert strip. Wow, you must work for one of
the 10,000+ companies Scott pulls from!
COngratulations! LOL!

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com