Re: New version of Adobe Acrobat

Subject: Re: New version of Adobe Acrobat
From: "Jo Francis Byrd" <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:44:17 -0500

The demo I saw of it a couple of weeks back, it's pretty impressive. They've
added a few neat bells and whistles, made a few things easier to do. There's
both the standard and the pro versions (pro costing half again as much, of
course). The Adobe rep demo-ing it told the collection of tech writers that
the pro version is probably overkill for most of us, that unless we have to
do a lot of engineering stuff, the standard is the more appropriate version.

HTH

Jo Byrd