RE: Archiving IM

Subject: RE: Archiving IM
From: Jon Konrath <Jon -at- datasynapse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:50:53 -0400

I have been using TiK, a TK/TCL-based AIM solution, for about four years,
and it completely supports full bidirectional archiving of messages right
out of the box.

I believe TiK originally started as a sort of AOL skunk-works project that
was quickly dropped and then picked up by some open source folks. I use it
on Linux, but it should work fine on Windows if you have a copy of TK/TCL
(also free to download.) Check it out at http://tik.sourceforge.net/

-Jon

---
Jon Konrath, Technical Writer
DataSynapse, Inc.
jon -at- datasynapse -dot- com
View the DataSynapse email disclaimer here:
<http://www.datasynapse.com/legal/emailprivacy.jsp>

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com