Re: RoboHelp for .NET?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp for .NET?
From: "Brian Das" <brian_das -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:46:21 -0400

Having re-read earlier posts, I see now that some posters are using the term
"application" to mean an application running on a LAN or a local machine,
and not on the Internet. I agree that local app with Web-based help could be
a bit problematic if users might not have a quick, reliable connection. Good
reason for user analysis before starting a project!

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com