RE: RE: RoboHelp for .NET?

Subject: RE: RE: RoboHelp for .NET?
From: "GeneK" <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 19 Jun 2003 09:32:46 PDT

I disagree. I recall my first experience with help-from-
the-web, an old release of the Netscape browser, and it
was one of the things that drove me away from Netscape.
When I want help, I want it *now,* and even the wait for
a broadband connection is too long. And that doesn't even
address the issues of other users seeking help at the same
time bogging down help servers, server reliability, etc.
Just because an app works online doesn't necessarily mean
the user is going to the same place the web-based help is
coming from.

Gene Kim-Eng