Re: Your opinion, please!

Subject: Re: Your opinion, please!
From: "Brian Das" <brian_das -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:20:47 -0400

Bill D wrote:

> You have described the environment and some symptoms.
>
> What are the (succinctly stated) problems, in order of their importance?

Ummm...lemme see...

As I mentioned, support and data conversion and docs are all burning through
lots of resources providing ad-hoc help to clients. Docs are my bailiwick.
The problem is that I'm often blindsided by urgent requests to get something
in writing and out to clients in an email attachment. As a result, the
content is inconsistent and it's delivered haphazardly (although it pretends
to be a formal client communication), it's up to clients to distribute the
information to all their users, all my other projects suffer, and...well, I
guess that's it.

Is that what you're looking for? Maybe there's a distinction between
"symptom" and "problem" that I'm not aware of...feel free to enlighten me!
Brian

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com