RE: Self-serve interface (was RE: Personalized services (was: Boeing))

Subject: RE: Self-serve interface (was RE: Personalized services (was: Boeing))
From: "Nancy Kaminski" <nancy -dot- kaminski -at- spanlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:00:51 -0500

> From: Dick Margulis [mailto:margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net]

Well, maybe, but one thing the self-serve gas pump interface
> has that is SORELY LACKING on every other card swipe device
> I've encountered is a clear graphic that shows you what
> direction to insert your card.

The gas pumps I use have a very clear graphic of a hand holding a card
oriented in the proper way to be inserted into the reading slot.

I find using the self-serve credit pumps the fastest, easiest way to pay
for gas. I'm in and out of the local gas station in about 4 minutes in
the morning. Also, paying outside keeps me from buying a candy bar or a
lottery ticket---a plus in my book.

Nancy Kaminski
nancy -dot- kaminski -at- spanlink -dot- com

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com