Re: question from an ex-contractor re: executive freakouts

Subject: Re: question from an ex-contractor re: executive freakouts
From: DaLy <swiggles247 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:16:33 -0700 (PDT)

------ Brian Das wrote:

> Do most software CEOs lose control of themselves on
> a regular basis?

------

I have worked in a Software Company where the Director
of Engineering would have a temper tantrum, scream at
the top of his lungs, and walk out of the room (on a
regular basis) during the weekly milestone meeting. I
have worked in a County Hospital where the Director of
my Department would curse at everyone, and then fire a
starter pistol in the air when he was angry at
someone/something. I have also worked for a Company
where the CFO was kind and considerate - a dream boss.
He later embezzled several million dollars from the
company. When they finally arrested him, he had a
nervous breakdown, and is now resting comfortably in a
private facility (and will never go to jail).

My point - Most people lose control on a regular
basis, some just hide it better.

DaLy

=====
"Rarely is the question asked...Is our children learning?"
---President George W. Bush

http://calendar.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com