Re: buttons v bookmarks: which is more user friendly

Subject: Re: buttons v bookmarks: which is more user friendly
From: "Rick Henkel" <frameuser -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:04:00 -0500

> Rick, waddya doing, asking a technical technical writing question instead
> of warbling on about favourite dogwalking classes? Are you sure you're
> in the right forum? :-) :-)

:-)

> My suggestion is not to use Acrobat to do it. I presume you are using
Frame,
> given your email address. What I suggest is, you open your old pdf file
> (the one which had the buttons) in a text editor. Find the bit of code
that
> does the buttons; as one of your buttons does a print you should find
> some code with the command "Print" in the middle of it; most likely the
> other
> buttons will include the command "Link".

I've tried adding the buttons using pdfmark code, but I couldn't get them to
repeat on every page. I'll take another stab at that.

Thanks, Chris.

Rick

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com