RE: Wow

Subject: RE: Wow
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

> There are times I'm happier to be wrong. On a
> related note, if I've made a
> technical mistake, I'm not going to take it
> personally as long as it's
> presented as a technical error and not a personal
> failing. Most of the
> engineers I've met approach technical errors the
> same way.

I totally agree. And as John pointed out, it's good to
make mistakes (just not he same ones over and over) as
long as you learn from them. It's the only real way to
learn anything. College knowledge is good, but what
you really should get from any learning experience
(college or real world) is how to avoid the problems
you've faced before and how to deal witht he new ones
that arise.

If we didn't have questions to ask, we wouldn't be
doing our jobs right (though I still will make light
of font fondling woes). ;)

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)