RE: New to list - ? on visual design

Subject: RE: New to list - ? on visual design
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:53:01 -0400

Bobbi,

If you are looking for information design/usability related courses, check
out Bentley College's professional program on information design. It's not
the basics of graphic design, but more advanced in usability and designing
information. You may also want to look into www.online-learning.com They
have a number of web-based courses in their information design program that
you might find useful, including a graphics for non-designers course.

HTH

Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)
connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com

"Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause I'm afraid
that we've been cheated here on Earth" - Clint Black "Galaxy Song"