Re: "trainer's notes" in ms word?

Subject: Re: "trainer's notes" in ms word?
From: Gabrielle Kirsch <gabrielle -dot- kirsch -at- wamu -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:47:03 -0700

Have you tried putting the hidden text Trainer's Notes in text boxes. Include
paragraph marks in normal (unhidden) text and have the text boxes float over that

area.

If you want to incorporate Dick's idea, you can also put some horoizontal lines
for student notes and put the text box over that.

Brian Das wrote:

> Nice idea! Ironically, the longer the trainer's notes, the more space a
> student will likely need for notes!
>
> I wonder if there's any way to hide the trainer's content but keep the
> space. I could change the font color to the background color, I suppose. But
> that's an ugly workaround that offends my precious sensibilities...<g>
>
> Signed,
> Prince Brian

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com