Frame Maker 6.0 to 7.0

Subject: Frame Maker 6.0 to 7.0
From: <Esther -dot- Asham -at- argodata -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:37:40 -0500

Has anyone migrated from FrameMaker 6.0 to 7.0? Have you noticed any problems, advantages, etc.

We need to set a new documentation machine and we are kind of weighing whether to purchase a new 6.0 license or to upgrade all machines to 7.0. (Whichever choice is more economic)

Also, we are currently using Webworks 6.0.7 to generate the HTML output from the frame files (that came for free with FrameMaker 6.0) How does FrameMaker 7.0 react to that and are there any adjustments or changes required.
Would be grateful if you answer to the list and cc me too, I get the digest.
Thanks
Esther Asham

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com