RE: Fear and Loathing at the Job Site

Subject: RE: Fear and Loathing at the Job Site
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:54:00 -0400

> > I can't help feeling that there is more gross
> > incompetence among
> > tech-writers than in other fields.

There is nothing preventing anyone from saying they can do the job, even
when they can't. It is their word against ...nothing. People lie...but I'm
not going to bring in the "c" word again.

BTW...email me offline if you want to participate in a discussion if you
think it has possibilities and want to objectively discuss how it might be
implemented.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com