Re: making Word roll over, fetch, and do other cool tricks

Subject: Re: making Word roll over, fetch, and do other cool tricks
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:53:09 -0600

Well, thanks to the help of a BUNCH of you folks, the problem has been
solved.

Special kudos to Tammy VanBoening, who actually faxed me a 9-page tutorial
on copying macros, and to Jason Willebeek-LeMair, who first pointed out
that the effect I sought was built into the Elegant Fax template. Karen
Black showed me how to save the icons I needed as autotext and move them
between templates, and other helpful ideas were submitted by khinchey,
Stephen Arrants, Christine Gonzalez, Maggie Secara, and Jim Bagby.

Now you want to hear the ironic part? Turns out they didn't need it to be
a functioning FORM - they just wanted a symbol that looked like a checked
box, and figured from searching Word's help that the Forms toolbar was the
way to create that.

So my last two hours could have been solved by a freakin' wingding or
piece of clipart.

And they wonder why we drink.

Thanks to all for your help!

Keith "checkmate" Cronin

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com