Re: URGENT: Immediate ethical issue

Subject: Re: URGENT: Immediate ethical issue
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 18:32:32 -0400

In today's episode:

I got the response I was hoping for. My editor wrote to thank me and asked me
to highlight the affected text in the document and send her URLs for where
that text appears on the Internet, so I sent her the Word document prepared
yesterday that shows 20 examples of the author's text, the text on the
Internet, and the Web address on which I found the text.

I am so relieved. For now, at least. Maybe there's an explanation for this,
but if there is one, I cannot imagine what it might be.

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com