Re: Web Service

Subject: Re: Web Service
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 23:38:45 -0400

From: "Medeiros, Julie" <Julie -dot- Medeiros -at- Reuters -dot- com>

> Hello,
>
> I need to research tools for reshaping our existing database documentation
> set into a web service. The documentation set consists of six books that
> contain over 2000 database attribute definitions. The books were developed
> in FrameMaker and are currently available as PDFs on the company web site.
>
> Admittedly, I have a lot of research to do, but any suggestions for getting
> started would be appreciated. I am just beginning to learn about web
> services and my programming experience is limited. Has anyone developed
> similar projects? What tools are appropriate for this project?

Web services are the programmers' domain, aren't they?

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com