RE: Help interpreting data

Subject: RE: Help interpreting data
From: "Mark Lewin" <Mark -dot- Lewin -at- suk -dot- sas -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:11:14 +0100

Steve said: "I think the data shows that the total population of City A increased 95%
between 1980 and 1990. In orther words, it's almost twice as big now."

Delurking here to agree with Steve (hi everyone). The third piece of data we have to take the author's word for - we don't have the actual population figures to validate this.

Regards,

Mark Lewin
Technical Communications Coordinator
Analytical Solutions Division CRM R&D
SAS Institute

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com