RE: certification

Subject: RE: certification
From: Gene Kim-Eng <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:27:33 -0700

Is anybody actually "trying to kill it," or is it just failing to gather enough
support to take off in the first place? So far, it appears that all the "trying"
needed on the part of those who don't want certification is to do nothing to
help make it happen. Granted, doing nothing is usually the easy/complacent
approach, but just because someone's choice is the easy/complacent one
doesn't necessarily make it the wrong one.

From the lack of an overwhelming call for certification, either from professionals
in the field or from employers, it seems to me that it's up to the proponents to
come up with whatever imaginative/innovative/persuasive arguements are
needed to win over the unconvinced.

Gene Kim-Eng

At 12:04 PM 4/18/2003 -0400, John Posada wrote:

Funny...I was thinking that those who are trying to kill it are not using
their imagination properly.

Purchase RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com