RE: Developer's Guide

Subject: RE: Developer's Guide
From: Prasenjit Sarkar <jerremee -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

Well a newbie might not satisfy all that you have read
on that web page, isn't it? One learns things as one
proceeds on the job and gains in experience. We fall
back on the forums for guidance and when we are
confused.As for the rest Pooja, a Developer's Guide is
in short one that is created to assist the developer,
serve as a roadmap to developers who work on the
application. Various organizations call it by various
names...like in mine we call it the Object Model
Guide. The guide usually can take various
froms...description of APIs, Objects used in
application programming and the like.I would suggest
that you do a google search for the same.
Regards,
Prasenjit

John Posada wrote:>Has anyone out there ever created
a Developer's >guide? If yes, could you please suggest
me what>is to be considered while creating one or
if>someone could send me a template for the
same?Pooja...how does this question relate to the
following content from your
website?:--------------...'s technical writing teams
specialize in the production of technicaldocumentation
in a variety of production environments. Familiar with
thedocumentary standards applicable to any given
project, .....'s experiencemeans that it can also
design and construct non-standard documentation
byanalyzing the needs of the end-user. Areas of
expertise include:-User manuals -Product details
documentation -Installation or configuration
documentation -Training manuals -Technical marketing
documents -------------Hmm?John PosadaSenior Technical
WriterBarnes&Noble -dot- comjposada -at- book -dot- comNY:
212-414-6656Dayton: 732-438-3372Although she lives
with seven other men, she's not easy.------ Magic
Mirror^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Purchase
RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in
rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge
Module. Order here:
http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/Help celebrate
out the contests at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/special/contests/Happy
birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday
blank email to
leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- comSend
administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-
Visithttp://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/ for more
resources and info.

http://tax.yahoo.com

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l/