RE: Hostility towards STC

Subject: RE: Hostility towards STC
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:39:27 -0400

How about these off the top of my head:

-Certification (check this link for this in a comparable field
http://www.icrm.org/)
-Actual national-level training that means something (check this link for
this in a comparable field http://www.aiim.org/article_aiim.asp?ID=25856
-Serious Outreach to promote to companies why they should hire professional
technical writers
-Establish standards (check this link for this in a comparable field
http://www.aiim.org/standards.asp?ID=24488)

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
Although she lives with seven other men, she's not easy.
------ Magic Mirror