Re: Importance of professional relationships

Subject: Re: Importance of professional relationships
From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

Awww, Andrew, I was reading along and agreeing with you and then you
had to go and say this:

> As I have said before, the single unifying factor in all
> your failed business relationships is YOU.

This statement demonstrates correlation, not cause, which is a popular
way to make statistics lie.

Andrew you are not the first person to post this gem and you probably
won't be the last. But the next person to post it should know that it
is a well-known statistical fallacy.

http://tax.yahoo.com

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com