RE: Principles for proceedure writing

Subject: RE: Principles for proceedure writing
From: Lyn Worthen <Lyn -dot- Worthen -at- caselle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:25:18 -0600

I agree - it depends on who the reviewers are, and (for me) how much change
is anticipated in the UI.

Since most of what I'm working on is either going to a reviewer who can see
the UI in his/her sleep, or is being emailed to a reviewer who wants the
smallest file possible, I've developed the working method of referencing the
images early on, rather than taking the pictures at that stage.