RE: INDUSTRY COMPETITIONS

Subject: RE: INDUSTRY COMPETITIONS
From: "Anna Langley" <alangley -at- ts -dot- checkpoint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:17:36 -0600

Hi, John:

That's a great idea! I can think of a couple of trade publications that I
read, and it would be very helpful to us to have their feedback. I had not
considered that idea. I will pursue it.

Thanks very much.

Anna Langley
Courseware Team
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.

"Get Check Point Certified"
Computer Reseller News Reports that Check Point certifications have
tremendous ROI and are some of the fastest growing in the industry.
Visit www.checkpoint.com/crncert <http://www.checkpoint.com/crncert> to
view the full article.