INDUSTRY COMPETITIONS

Subject: INDUSTRY COMPETITIONS
From: "Anna Langley" <alangley -at- ts -dot- checkpoint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:06:22 -0600

Do you know of any industry competitions we can enter? My company usually
enters the STC local chapter's publication competition. But I'm trying to
find other organizations that sponsor competitions for training materials,
both print and multimedia. We use FrameMaker, Microsoft Word, Microsoft
PowerPoint, and Macromedia authoring tools (Dreamweaver and Flash).

Thanks very much for your help.

Anna Langley
Courseware Team
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.

"Get Check Point Certified"
Computer Reseller News Reports that Check Point certifications have
tremendous ROI and are some of the fastest growing in the industry.
Visit www.checkpoint.com/crncert <http://www.checkpoint.com/crncert> to
view the full article.

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com