Re: Maximum File Size For Word Documents

Subject: Re: Maximum File Size For Word Documents
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:02:55 -0800 (PST)

Statistically, I bet that number would include very
many technical writers. Statistics are soooo cool.
<vBg>

Cheers,

Sean

--- dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com wrote:

> (Yes, I'm ignoring what I consider a statistically
> insignificant number of people who use Word for
> projects where a different tool might be better.)

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com