RE: Wanted: BAD Writing

Subject: RE: Wanted: BAD Writing
From: Watson Laughton <WLaughton -at- orphan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:46:47 -0600

>>This was on a web page that offered advice on essay writing.
>>I don't think this was an example of good writing.

Ah, but the web page
(http://businessmajors.about.com/library/weekly/aa120202b.htm) used it as an
example of BAD writing, not good.

The next sentence (penned by whoever wrote the web page, not the possibly
apocryphal quotee) was "Give me a minute to stop laugh at that ridiculous
piece of writing.". Not exactly a stellar example of good writing itself,
but at least it puts it in context.