RE: organizing content based on logical flow of tasks

Subject: RE: organizing content based on logical flow of tasks
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:08:30 -0500

>- where will I fit in the functions, that is,
>"assign role to a user" and "create role"?

I don't understand your question.

You HAVE those two functions assigned...they are on the list. Are you
talking about Delete user and Modify user?

Structure it this way:

A) User:
1 Create User
1.1 Modify User
1.2 Delete User
B) Role:
2 Create Role
2.1 Modify Role
2.2 Delete Role
3 Assign User to a Role

You create a user, you then create a role, you then assign a User to a Role.
While doing this, you may need to modify the user or delete a user.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey