Re: Elearning advice

Subject: Re: Elearning advice
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:14:41 -0500

Well I'm biased. I use Authorware and strongly suggest it for your purposes. Authorware has the extensibility to integrate all those things you need. You can add a full-fledged LMS or sqlserver DB or plain ol' text files to do your tracking. And authorware has the best, most friedly and helpful developer community around.

Head over to http://www.e-media.nl/aware/ and sign up for the Aware list.

There's also a much ballyhooed training oportunity happening very soon. I'd say more but I do not wish to violate the rules.

-Greg

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

-Greg

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

>>> "Deeprose, Michelle - HDS" <Michelle -dot- Deeprose -at- hayslogistics -dot- co -dot- uk> 03/11/03 10:34AM >>>

Hi

I have been given the task of developing web-based training made up of
tutorials containing avi files, screenshots with annotations, graphics and
audio. I need to also include tests with feedback. The training will be
undertaken with and without an instructor being present.*

*Any pointers about which software and services I should be looking at would
be very helpful and any advice, resources and books recommendations would be
excellent.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Michelle Deeprose
Systems Documentor
Hays Logistics
Tel: 01908 304057
Fax: 01908 304070
Email: michelle -dot- deeprose -at- hayslogistics -dot- co -dot- uk

Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com