Application unable to open FV 5.0 files on Unix

Subject: Application unable to open FV 5.0 files on Unix
From: sulbha bahl <sbahl -at- ansoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:37:32 -0500

My application is using FrameViewer 5.0 to access the online
context-sensitive documentation. On doing a Help/On Context, I am getting
the following message
"Couldn't open /path/filename". The files do exist at the specified
location. The help fails for all the files in this particular directory, but
is working fine for all other files.

When I try to open the files after opening FV, I get the "Unavailable Fonts"
message. However there are other files, that use the same template and have
the same format but do not have any problem. I'm unable to figure out the
problem.

All help appreciated.
Thanks.

Sulbha.

Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com