RE: Meta-Topic On Discussions (delete as appropriate)

Subject: RE: Meta-Topic On Discussions (delete as appropriate)
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:42:55 -0700

Interesting thread. Or is it a meta-thread?

Anyway, yes, I have had my mind changed by other posters' arguments, and
have publicly acknowledged it when it happened. I fully expect to do so
again.

But I believe the topic that spawned this thread is destined for permanent
looping - like you, I think most of its participants are not trying to
actually *learn* anything from it.

My definition of a "real" technical writer is simple: somebody resourceful
and/or interested enough to have joined this list. If you're here, you are
one.

Keith Cronin

"Scott, you just don't get it, do ya?"
- Dr. Evil in "Austin Powers"

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com