Re: Why JPGs for screen captures? test results

Subject: Re: Why JPGs for screen captures? test results
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:38:20 -0800

> So you're saying that you resize in Photoshop, save as EPS, bring the
> image into Frame, and then export to PDF, and the images come out clear?
>
> ...When I followed your process using Word--since I don't have access
> to Frame here--I wound up with EPS screenshots that are just as blurry,
> onscreen and in print, as the GIFs.

Right. Wouldn't screen shots in PostScript just be REALLY well defined pixels?

--David

HTML Indexer 4 is still the easiest way to create and maintain indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.

HTML Indexer 4 includes fully integrated cross-references, target frames
and windows, multiple-file output, "one-step accept" of default entries,
and more!

http://www.html-indexer.com/

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com