RE: Tip of the week

Subject: RE: Tip of the week
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:39:01 -0600

To tie my previous comment ("Some of us no longer need to shave our heads.")
in with writing of a technical nature, I submit the following:

Marketing Writing
-----------------

The Posada Fanatic comes standard with a pre-shaved head. The pre-shaved
head:

* Reduces overall cost of ownership by removing the need for shaving and
shaving supplies!
* Looks great in the sun or in a rack in your wiring closet
* Does not require in-house or contract shaving expertise
* Makes the packets on your network faster
* Attracts members of the opposite sex at cocktail parties

Technical Writing
-----------------

Head Maintenance

All models of the Posada Fanatic come with the heads shaved. The shaved
head will require some maintenance, depending upon the model purchased.
Refer to the following table to determine the required maintenance
procedures for your model of Posada Fanatic:

Model Required Maintenance Frequency
Posada Fanatic Lite Shave (p. 240)
bi-monthly
Polish (p. 255)
monthly

Posada Fanatic Polish (p. 255)
Monthly

Note: The Posada Fanatic Advanced model does not contain follicles.
Therefore, regular head shaving is not required.

Jason

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com