RE: use other color for new text in Word

Subject: RE: use other color for new text in Word
From: "David Downing" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:46:16 -0500

Your intentions are good, but I'd use a different font and/or point size
instead. The problem with using color is that you always have to
display and/or print the document on equipment that can reproduce the
color. Granted, that's less of a problem in this day and age, but it's
still a complication best avoided. Also, I'd take the extra few seconds
to make your alternate typeface into a style. It'd make things easier
for you later, and maybe be beneficial to everyone else.