RE: Conditions in NYC

Subject: RE: Conditions in NYC
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:28:14 -0500

NYC is still pretty tight. If you go 100 to 150 miles north, you'll be
in the heart of Tech Valley (Mokawk Valley region), and that area is
fairly good for tech jobs right now (I work at the tip of the Valley, in
Troy NY). Oh, and the further north you go from the city, the cheaper
the cost of living gets. :-)

BILL SWALLOW
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867
wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com