RE: Writing for the Open Source Community

Subject: RE: Writing for the Open Source Community
From: "Spreadbury, David C." <David -dot- Spreadbury -at- marconi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:52:55 -0500

If for nothing more than the experience, it would be a worthwhile task. I
can just imagine creating an EDD, tweaking it, finalizing it. Then if it
works and you get some of that direct feedback, missing with a lot of paying
jobs. On top of that, possible leads for real paying jobs if the work was
successful. There is also the other side of the coin. If the work wasn't
successful, your name wouldn't get passed along when a real job opens up.