Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!

Subject: Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!
From: "Lebowitz, Howard" <HLebowitz -at- lbss -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:03:47 -0500

Sean,

Edit the following files:

whskin_banner.htm
whskin_tbars.htm

Replace with your own logos the following files:

logo.gif
logo_small.gif

in the above htm files. These replace the gif on the tool bar and the one in
the pop-up about box. You also change the URL in the about box to whatever
you want.

Regards,
+------------------+
Howard D. Lebowitz
London Bridge Group
+------------------+

From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:37:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.

I'm creating a web help project using RoboHelp for the first time. I've
noticed that there's this pesky "Powered By RoboHelp" graphic and link that
robohelp conveniently inserts in the top right corner of the published
project. While I'm sure this is great for RoboHelp, I'm also sure my company
doesn't want to do free advertising for them in our help system. SO, HOW do
I get rid of it? I found the folder and images, but the link is still there.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com