Re: Screenshots for Palm OS PDAs?

Subject: Re: Screenshots for Palm OS PDAs?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:59:36 -0800

Hart, Geoff wrote:

Our software developer (thanks, Marc!) turned up a link that looks
promising: http://linkesoft.com/screenshot/
Has anyone used this software? Does anyone have other suggestions for
getting Palm screenshots?

Palm has an emulator that you can use to take screen shots on your computer. There's one or two other emulators around, although I can't vouch for their quality.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"Who went mad, who drowned in drink,
Who's in a cage and who's extinct?
Who ended up in a uniform?
The Lion and the Unicorn."
-The Men They Couldn't Hang, "The Lion and the Unicorn"

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com