Help - Changing fonts within a field

Subject: Help - Changing fonts within a field
From: Nadine Underwood <nadine -dot- underwood -at- orchard-systems -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:33:32 -0000

I have created a form in Word 2000 as a template for people to use to submit
information to a knowledgebase. I have decided to use a form as I want
drop-down selection boxes, free format text fields etc and I don't want
people to be able to edit the template (they will if they can). So people
can input free text, I have used the "Text Form Field" object and assigned
my "normal" style. The problem with this is that people will need to change
the font used in this style when reporting error messages displayed on
screen; from Verdana to Courier New. There doesn't seem to be any way of
doing this - can anyone help?

Nadine

Nadine Underwood
Orchard Information Systems Limited, Newcastle Technopole, Kings Manor,
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom.
Registered in England, Company Number 1900078
Tel: +44 (0)191-203 2500 Fax: +44 (0)191-230 2515
http://www.orchard-systems.co.uk <http://www.orchard-systems.co.uk/>

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com