Re: Ideas for conference presentation?

Subject: Re: Ideas for conference presentation?
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:11:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Evelyn,

Assuming you have documentation or an online help
system that you want to promote, I'd use the
opportunity to show your clients what's available. I
believe that many people don't use online help simply
because no one has taken the time to introduce them to
it. Similarly, tell them how to give you feedback on
the doc or help content.

And your idea to learn more about them and their needs
is a good one. I'd be particularly interested in how
they get answers to questions and how they access
information.

Steven Brown
Technical Writer

http://shopping.yahoo.com