Re: Calling All Cooks & Design Gurus

Subject: Re: Calling All Cooks & Design Gurus
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <klzorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:58:47 -0700

> John Posada wrote:
> Question: Can an Internet List (such as techwr-l) submit an entry?

Don't know why not, large entries (corporations, labs, NASA) submit entries,
only problem is entry only form has space for only 3 contributors. You can
attach a list to the form with all the contributors' names. Haven't seen
anything in the rules that says you can't. I do know STC chapters cannot
submit entries developed for STC events.

I'm co-managing STC-Phoenix's 2004 Competition. I'll extend a personal call
for entries to list members when the time comes. Check out
www.stc-phoenix.com/competitions for more information. Just think, if you
get an award, you're invited to the awards dinner in Phoenix in February.
Wonderful weather, great tennis and golf venues, lots of outdoor activities.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ

single-source layouts, and more!