Re: Graphic question

Subject: Re: Graphic question
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:55:03 -0600

My scanner allows me to scan a document as save as rtf. It needs cleanup (no, it's not particularly pretty), but at least you have text to work with. This might help you in your situation, Tammy.

Jo Byrd

Harper, Frank wrote:

Tammy,

Unfortunately I do not know of anyway to edit a pdf graphic. I have, however exported the graphic pdf into a tiff format, then converted that tiff into text using OmniPage Pro. It works good, but you lose any formatting. I reformat the text to match the original file, make whatever changes needed, then regenerate the pdf. Kind of the long way around, but it works.