Re: Disclaimer or urban legend?

Subject: Re: Disclaimer or urban legend?
From: eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:26:30 -0500

But did you all get a look at that foot bridge on the home page? Doubt I'd go
near it considering the disclaimer says:
<<Trail features made or enhanced
by humans, such as steps, walls and railings (if any) can break, collapse,
or otherwise fail catastrophically at any time. We don't promise to inspect,
supervise or maintain them in any way. They may be negligently constructed
or repaired. They are unsafe, period. >>

Eric L. Dunn

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com