RE: RoboPdf

Subject: RE: RoboPdf
From: "Mike Hiatt" <mhiatt -at- vocaldata -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:21:17 -0600

I saw the announcement on a PDF list and clicked the link out of curiosity. You'e right. It is just another PDF generator. Don't know if it mimics all the bells and whistles of Acrobat, but thought I might look into it for casual users in our company who don't need all the Acrobat features and functions, but do need to make PDFs. Cost - at this point in time - is $49 US.

Mike Hiatt
Manager, Tech Pubs
VocalData, Inc.
Dallas, TX (yep, that one)