Re: Do as they say, not as they do

Subject: Re: Do as they say, not as they do
From: "Jo Francis Byrd" <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:17:14 -0600

Yabut...

I'm sure my documentation is full of consistencies. I try to make it
consistent, but there's only so much a Lone Writer/Self Editor can catch.
When I do have the luxury of an editor, it's almost invariably piddlely crap
caught. Which makes me feel good.

HOWEVER....Doesn't Microsoft employ editors to catch these inconsistencies?
If not, then they should!

Jo Byrd