TWiki .draw files

Subject: TWiki .draw files
From: "J. Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:13:21 -0700

We recently started using, err...experimenting with TWiki. Right now we are
in the "dream big, start small" phase.

One of our software gurus really likes the fact that he can use Twiki Draw
to do simple block diagrams. It is extremely nice for me as well because I
don't have to ask sw/hw engineers to proof/redline (as much) my visio
drawings if they have been developing them/crosschecking each other during
the various stages of development. I "hope" to be able to pull them off the
web and dump them into a visio drawing.

Is there a way, other than saving to .GIF, to incorporate Twiki Draw (.draw)
files into a Visio file. I don't care how many hoops I have to jump through
to get it into a Visio file if independent formatting remains (layers).
Incorporating from Visio to Twiki Draw would be swell too.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks...justin.

"I'm going to say something clever someday, just so I can quote myself."

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com