RE: API layout/presentation for XML API reference guide

Subject: RE: API layout/presentation for XML API reference guide
From: Matthew Horn <mhorn -at- macromedia -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:50:51 -0500

>>My primary goal is to present the XML schemas, etc.

One idea that we use is to output the schema doc in an HTML page using a tool like XML Spy. You can get a free trial and check it out for yourself. The document uses DHTML to allow dynamic linking between elements, properties, and subelements.

HTH,

Matthew J. Horn
Sr. Technical Writer
< m a c r o m e d i a >