RE: comma question

Subject: RE: comma question
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:11:29 -0500

When spelled correct (Ayn Rand) , see this link:
http://www.aynrand.org/aynrand/biography.shtml

What most people think of is:

Published in 1957, Atlas Shrugged was her greatest achievement and last work
of fiction. In this novel she dramatized her unique philosophy in an
intellectual mystery story that integrated ethics, metaphysics,
epistemology, politics, economics and sex. Although she considered herself
primarily a fiction writer, she realized that in order to create heroic
fictional characters, she had to identify the philosophic principles which
make such individuals possible. She needed to formulate "a philosophy for
living on earth."

Thereafter, Ayn Rand wrote and lectured on her philosophy - Objectivism. She
published and edited her own periodicals from 1962 to 1976, her essays
providing much of the material for nine books on Objectivism and its
application to the culture. Ayn Rand died on March 6, 1982, in her New York
City apartment.